Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Our Family/Christmas photos 2012

I have been failing so much in getting everything put together on this blog. I've been going back and forth reading different post, searching my photos and videos. I thought I was all caught up and then realize I left out our family Christmas pictures. Alan's sister, Tai, came to visit us for a few weeks and we were able to get some photos with her as well.

*WARNING: There are about 50 pictures to follow

Keith




Derek

D & K



Derek


Daddy and Derek

Keith and Auntie Tai

Derek and Auntie Tai




D & K


Wide eyed Keith

Keith and Mommy


Derek and Daddy




Keith and Daddy


K & D


K & D


D & K











Keith and Tai




Keith looking up at the Christus

Now Derek looking up

Merry Christmas






2 comments:

  1. Hi Leialoha (beautiful name, by the way!). This is Kira, the other twin mom you met at the library. I'm so glad you left me that note, which I just now remembered and pulled out to look up your blog! haha I'm blaming "twin brain" ;) Such a funny coincidence: after spending a couple of minutes looking at your pictures, it became pretty clear that you're LDS. Me too! I hope we can stay in touch and see you and your cute boys again one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kira,
      I would LOVE to get to know you better. Maybe we could have a playdate of some sort. The best way to get a hold of me is via email. I'm sure you understand that I don't always have my phone on me or even available (at this moment I have no idea where it is in my house). Please contact me and we can plan something.
      leialohalimary@gmail.com

      Delete

Fall 2019

As usual, the fall brings many changes as we begin a new school year. Derek and Keith started grade 2 and Charlie moved to the 3's class...