Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Shout out to my fellow bloggers and all my followers

If you have been following this blog, then you know that yesterday was a bit rough for me. I ended up ordering pizza for dinner (in case anyone was wondering). The boys were amazing during dinner and bath time. Alan came home before the bedtime so we were able to do bedtime all together, which is always nice. We read a few books and Keith cried afterward (he knows the routine and when it comes to me having to leave the room he starts crying), so Alan gave him a big hug, which distracted him long enough for me to sneak out. I'm not sure what Alan told him, but he stayed in the room a little longer talking to the boys and when he walked out there was complete silence! Seriously?!? Perhaps we will have to do that EVERY night. Anyway, the boys fell asleep around 10:00 pm and after finishing the chapter I started 3 weeks ago I went to bed around 11:30 pm. The boys did not wake up once during the night. I woke up at 8:00 am to find them both still sleeping. They didn't wake up until 9:00 am which gave me some time to get some more laundry done (I feel like I am constantly doing something with laundry, whether it be folding, sorting, ironing or switching loads from washer to dryer).
Anyway, I just want to thank all you followers and fellow bloggers for helping me get through the day. I want to dedicate this post to the bloggers I follow that, without knowing it, helped me as I read your blogs.


If there is a blog you love to follow let me know. 

2 comments:

  1. Aww. I feel so special being given a shout out :) Keep doing what you do mama. You're doing wonderful. I don't know how you do it. And I'm glad I'm able to help you through my blog. Which reminds me I need to do more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Lei, that is so nice! thanks for the shout out!! I'm sorry that you had a rough day, we all have those pizza-for-dinner days! The important thing is to get through them and to find little things to appreciate at the end of the day, like the boys sleeping through the night! (Im jealous by the way...) I'm so glad we can keep in touch through blogs and fb, and help each other by telling our stories. love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Fall 2019

As usual, the fall brings many changes as we begin a new school year. Derek and Keith started grade 2 and Charlie moved to the 3's class...