This summer my sister and her husband came back to Texas for an internship. Luckily they didn't live too far away so we were able to spend time with each other and allow the kids to get to know their cousins a little better. Makana's son, Keo, was born 6 weeks after my boys so it was a little taste of what having triplets would be like. It was nice to swap babysitting with her and not have to worry too much about packing extra clothes since all the boys wore the same size in everything. I'm not saying that I would be an expert mom of triplets, but adding that extra person didn't seem as hard as I thought it would be. I'm not sure if it was because it was 3 boys or that they all just really got along well, but either way it was fairly easy. I already cook/make extra food for just our family of 4 so having to feed Keo wasn't too much to ask and he liked all the snack my boys eat. They did really well taking baths and naps together. All in all, it was a fun summer: learning how to manage more than 2 kids and spending time with family.







I also got to spend quite a bit of one on one time with my niece Jaedyn when the boys would be sleeping. She is such a funny girl. Gotta love the wit and honesty of children as well as their creativity. She had no shame in telling me exactly what she thought. She also has a very active imagination. I just love and miss this girl.
I think this quote is perfect for this video:
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
- Nietzsche
oh my goodness! I am crying I am laughing SO HARD at that video!!!
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin cute! And only a Mom of twin boys would be able to take on extra without breaking a sweat :)
ReplyDelete