Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Forget about Thursday, it's throwback Tuesday today

I know I posted earlier with some pictures of the boys at one week old. I left the link to the blogs of the two girls who took the photos of the boys for me as my baby shower gift, but I realized that as Megumi and Christal update their blogs our photos aren't where I said they were when I originally posted their links. So, over a year later, here are all the photos that these two AMAZING girls women friends took for me.


Derek

Keith

Keith

Derek
D & K

K & D

Derek

D & K





K & D

Keith's feet

Derek

Derek's feet

Derek

Keith on top of Derek

Sweet Keith

Keith 
Keith

Keith

Keith

Keith

D with his arm around K

D & K

D & K

D & K

B & W
D & K

D & K

D & K

My sweet boys









No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall 2019

As usual, the fall brings many changes as we begin a new school year. Derek and Keith started grade 2 and Charlie moved to the 3's class...