Sorry it's been awhile since I last posted. I have been making changes to the blog and keeping busy with the boys making memories. Quick update on the fambam: I started "school" with the boys. We initially started out with the your baby can read program and it just evolved into learning individual letters and the sounds they make. We have the foam puzzle mats of the alphabet as well as blocks with letters and numbers on them. Derek initiated the learning letters and I have just been following his lead in helping him learn the sounds and name of the letters. Currently he knows the names of the letters M, S, O, A, E, I and H as well as the sounds that these letters make: P, B, T, F. That is almost half the alphabet. They are both doing great with learning nursery songs. They love wheels on the bus, but only what the babies and mommies say and they really like twinkle, twinkle little star. They are still active as ever and growing up so fast. They love the water, cars and food. I just love my boys so much and the time that I have been blessed with right now to be home with them and a part of all these memories being made.
On another note...
I just pulled out our camcorder and found some old videos from a few months ago. When I get more time I will post them here.
Stay tuned...
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall 2019
As usual, the fall brings many changes as we begin a new school year. Derek and Keith started grade 2 and Charlie moved to the 3's class...
-
As usual, the fall brings many changes as we begin a new school year. Derek and Keith started grade 2 and Charlie moved to the 3's class...
-
If you have been following this blog, then you know that yesterday was a bit rough for me. I ended up ordering pizza for dinner (in case any...
-
I have been a little hesitant in deciding whether or not to post this and finally decided to do it. I am going to be very open with yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment