Every year it seems bizarre to me that I have twins. This year they turned 3. Alan's mom, Josie, was able to come and visit us and help out with the birthday party. This year they showed intense interest in monster trucks so Josie and Alan made two cakes that looked like monster trucks from a tv show they really like (Blaze and Monster Machines). We had a balloon artist come for about an hour and he was amazing! Then we had hot dogs and fries with a capri sun followed by cake and ice cream. It was a great day shared with many friends.
That evening we went out to dinner to Texas Roadhouse and the boys got to get on the saddle. They were a little hesitant but soon found that they enjoyed it.
Saturday, March 28, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall 2019
As usual, the fall brings many changes as we begin a new school year. Derek and Keith started grade 2 and Charlie moved to the 3's class...
-
As usual, the fall brings many changes as we begin a new school year. Derek and Keith started grade 2 and Charlie moved to the 3's class...
-
If you have been following this blog, then you know that yesterday was a bit rough for me. I ended up ordering pizza for dinner (in case any...
-
I have been a little hesitant in deciding whether or not to post this and finally decided to do it. I am going to be very open with yo...


No comments:
Post a Comment