Monday, August 4, 2014

Philippines 2014 Part II - Fireworks, Seafood Market and Lady Boys

Every Friday and Saturday across from the Mall of Asia (MOA) is a fireworks show and not too far from there is a live seafood market. You walk through choosing what ingredients you want then go across the street to a restaurant of your choice and tell them how you want your food cooked. It doesn't really get much fresher than that.



Kalani and I waiting for the fireworks show to begin


I lobster the size of a small child
Crab


I think this was called "Rock Crab"
The cooked rock crab.
It was good, but not very meaty.

We were so close to the fireworks we had 
cardboard falling on us



Roll down the window and they will come



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall 2019

As usual, the fall brings many changes as we begin a new school year. Derek and Keith started grade 2 and Charlie moved to the 3's class...