Monday, August 19, 2013

We're walking

Yes, we are still alive, just been busy keeping up with life. Since the last post, we have had so many new adventures. First, Derek and Keith are walking! Yes, my boys are walking and it has made life fun, exciting, and exhausting. I love that they are now more independent, yet that independence causes some alarm when they get quiet and I have to try to figure out where they went :) Derek was the first to walk and about a week later Keith followed suit. As you can tell by the following videos, Dad was VERY excited for this new accomplishment the boys had made (Bad Parent Award: This is a video of Derek's first steps, but we didn't video tape Keith)
Here are a few pictures of Keith walking




I am so proud of my boys and love watching them learn new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall 2019

As usual, the fall brings many changes as we begin a new school year. Derek and Keith started grade 2 and Charlie moved to the 3's class...