I realize it has been nearly 3 years since you've heard from us. So much has happened since then but I'll just name a few and will post about them in more detail later.
1) We welcomed our latest addition to the family on January 2, 2016: Charles (Charlie)
2) We bought our first house
3) Derek and Keith started Kindergarten
4) Leialoha is a certified teacher and is loving her job
5) We took our first family road trip going from Texas through New Mexico to Arizona, Nevada, Utah and back home.
6) We experienced and survived Hurricane Harvey
7) We experienced snow in Texas
8) Austin (Alan's dad) and Anita came to visit and brought their dog, Shorty, with them (the boys loved it)
I am recommitting to this blog. I now have my own laptop and feel more confident/organized in other aspects of my life allowing me to be more dedicated to this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall 2019
As usual, the fall brings many changes as we begin a new school year. Derek and Keith started grade 2 and Charlie moved to the 3's class...
-
As usual, the fall brings many changes as we begin a new school year. Derek and Keith started grade 2 and Charlie moved to the 3's class...
-
If you have been following this blog, then you know that yesterday was a bit rough for me. I ended up ordering pizza for dinner (in case any...
-
I have been a little hesitant in deciding whether or not to post this and finally decided to do it. I am going to be very open with yo...
No comments:
Post a Comment