HALLOWEEN 2014
This year we all dressed up as the turtles from the one and only Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. We had a lot of fun making the shirts and watching the boys get excited when they saw themselves in the mirror.
I just ordered green shirts from Amazon and yellow fabric paint. Then Alan outlined the front of the shirts and I painted them. I attempted to make our shells, but they were not turning out that great so I ended up ordering shells for the boys off Amazon. I also found some masks at Hobby Lobby for $0.50 each so I picked those up, but they didn't really stay on that well. Then, Alan had the idea to attach them to our sunglasses and they turned out great. The onlything person that didn't cooperate was Derek. He did not like wearing his shell or his glasses and for the most part would not even get out of the wagon to say "trick or treat". But, we all had a fun time together and I am already getting ready for next year!
I just ordered green shirts from Amazon and yellow fabric paint. Then Alan outlined the front of the shirts and I painted them. I attempted to make our shells, but they were not turning out that great so I ended up ordering shells for the boys off Amazon. I also found some masks at Hobby Lobby for $0.50 each so I picked those up, but they didn't really stay on that well. Then, Alan had the idea to attach them to our sunglasses and they turned out great. The only



I'm sorry to have to warn you, but it's my duty as an Uncle. If you don't be careful your boys will end up like this girl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz3m_7ozhNo
ReplyDelete