Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Brad Paisley Concert


For those of you who don't know me that well, you should know that I absolutely love Brad Paisley and his music. I have been a fan of his since his first album, "Who needs pictures" in 1999. After many years of trying, I was finally able to go see him, live, in concert. I was fortunate enough to spend that time with two of my good friends, Caitlin and Jilian.




I am pretty certain that I can say we all had a blast. Four peopled opened up for him: Randy Houser, Leah Turner, Charlie Worsham and Dee Jay Silver. They were all pretty good, but by the second performer I was ready my Brad. I am ashamed to say that after being his fan since the beginning, this was the first time I had seen him live, but it was well worth it. He is a great entertainer. Some of the things that happened at the concert that made me like him more were things like: playing his guitar then signing it and giving it to a young boy, using cell phones from the fans to take pictures and videos, and inviting guests on the stage with him so the boyfriend could upgrade his title to fiancee.


Randy Houser


This was Brad's opening song. I apologize for the poor video quality and shakiness.


Brad giving a signed guitar to a guest.


Carrie Underwood made a guest appearance



The proposal



I had such a great time, I can't wait until he comes back to town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall 2019

As usual, the fall brings many changes as we begin a new school year. Derek and Keith started grade 2 and Charlie moved to the 3's class...