This is how I have been feeling lately,especially if you add two littel boys on top of these books. I'm not sure how many people know this, but we are going to be moving to Texas after Christmas. Matt and Tia are being transferred to the Philippines for a few years and have allowed Alan and I to care for their home, which worked out well seeing that Alan is done with school in December and they move in October. But, I was not planning on graduating until April, so in order to make the move and finish school I had to run around school talking to professors and advisors about what I can do and what classes to take so I can still graduate. I couldn't not finish school being so close, so I was really hoping everything would work out. After a day and half of emailing and running around, I got classes approved for substitutions and teachers allowing me into their classes even with the waitlist full. God was really helping me out.
Well, now I have 5 classes that I am taking which is 15 credits. Four of these classes are for my major which requires about 20 pages of reading per class for every class session. Good thing I love to read? It's been difficult balancing life especially now that the boys are crawling and beginning to pull themselves up on everything. I will be sitting at the table doing homework with a baby on either side of the chair begging for me to pick him up. What do I do? Well, I put off homework. I have now come the point in my education where I follow what my brother Robbie told me. "C's get degrees".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall 2019
As usual, the fall brings many changes as we begin a new school year. Derek and Keith started grade 2 and Charlie moved to the 3's class...
-
As usual, the fall brings many changes as we begin a new school year. Derek and Keith started grade 2 and Charlie moved to the 3's class...
-
If you have been following this blog, then you know that yesterday was a bit rough for me. I ended up ordering pizza for dinner (in case any...
-
I have been a little hesitant in deciding whether or not to post this and finally decided to do it. I am going to be very open with yo...

You are freaking amazing!! Go Lei!!!
ReplyDelete