The past year and half my mom was living in Hawaii going to
Brigham Young University Hawaii. She was planning on graduating December 2013. I thought it would be a nice surprise to go out there and celebrate in this achievement. I wanted to be on the same flight as my dad, brother and grandma so they could help with the boys (I would be flying by myself with the boys for the first time and wanted extra help), so I first needed to go to California before Hawaii to meet up with them. After I looked at the flights it worked out that we would spend a week in California then a week in Hawaii. It was so nice to be able to catch up with family and to see how much everyone has grown.
 |
| Kiana and Tyler took us to see the lights in Old Roseville |
 |
| Spending time with cousins can get tiring. |
 |
| Derek sporting his new Avenger pajamas from Auntie Lani |
 |
| Auntie Lani took us to the train museum in Old Sacramento |
 |
| There were about 7 table like this set up for the kids to play with |
After our fun stay in California we headed out to Hawaii. It was so nice to see friends and family. Derek and Keith were born in Hawaii and spent their first year there. When we left the boys were just barely pulling themselves up on their feet, so it was nice for everyone to see the boys running around.
 |
| View of the ocean from Kamehameha Highway |
 |
| Keith eating his ice pop on our way to Nanakuli |
 |
| Derek with his ice pop |
 |
| Not the greatest pic, but we got to see Auntie Tanya |
 |
Diapers in December Why did we leave? |
 |
| We were able to visit my great-grandmothers grave |
 |
She did it! The latest university graduate of the family. Congratulation mom. |
It was a nice two weeks we had to catch up with friends and family, but I was so grateful to get back home.
That is until the next adventure started...stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment