In January 2013, a few weeks after we moved to Texas, I was asked to be the Young Women's Camp Director for my ward. I worked with a few other ladies in gathering information about our camp site and what we would be doing while at camp. The theme for this year was Candy Land: The gospel of Jesus Christ is sweet above all that is sweet. I was able to help out with some of the decorations we used to help my our camp site feel a bit more like Candy Land.
We camped at a Girl's Scout camp site about and hour away from home; Camp Robinwood. Even though there was no A/C, the girls did a great job at staying positive and enjoying their time together. We were able to get to know one another better, while making lasting memories with great friends.
![]() |
| We got a pinata for our girls and they thoroughly enjoyed beating it |
![]() |
| I made a bunch of candy lei's to give to our leaders showing our appreciation |


No comments:
Post a Comment